Thank You For Purchasing! Check your Email...
You'll receive an email soon, containing all of your details.
Email not showing up?
Please allow a few minutes to receive your emails. If the emails have not arrived:
- Check your spam or junk-mail folder.
- Google / Gmail Users: check your Promotions tab.
- Forwarding your emails to different accounts? It may take your email provider a bit longer to deliver your email. For example, if you use an address that forwards to your Gmail account, it seems to take some extra time.
If you still have not received your emails, please do these two things:
- Let us know so we can re-send your content! Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out our Support form. We will reply within one business day.
- And make sure to follow the instructions below. It's important!
Important! Don't miss our emails!
You will receive additional follow-up emails that contain content for your purchase, including more healing, tips and tools (depending on what you purchased).
Don't miss these incredibly valuable follow-up emails by letting them go to spam or being blocked by your email provider!
Please add this address to your address book, or white-list it:
Make sure you get our Emails! Follow these Whitelisting Instructions:
Many e-mail and Internet companies use programs to block unwanted e-mail.
But sometimes, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
How to ensure your best chance of receiving our valuable content:
Add our email address, email@example.com - to your email whitelist. (See below.)
Please do this now – so your email delivery is not interrupted:
What is a Whitelist?
It's a list of "Safe Senders" from which your email blocking program allows you to receive emails.
How to Whitelist?
Please do it NOW, so your delivery is not interrupted. Because we've got lots of goodies coming your way!
Every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t listed below, please contact your ISP’s customer service for their instructions.
- In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (example: Free Healing: Transform Any Problem Now).
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon. Click the “Add Rule” button.
In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.
Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”