Oy vey, all this crap that’s going on! For a normal person, it’s enough to:
Crush their spirit. Crash their health. Crunch their time. Cramp their style. Cripple their plans. Crumble their confidence. Corrupt their serenity. Curse their loved ones.
Careen over a cliff – into stress, fear, anger, or self-pity.
Muggles would cry uncle.
Normal folks would crumple.
But we are not normal. Right? Coz we got the power. We’ve got instant access to Morphic Miracles!
Here’s an example. I’ll tell you about the crap that’s happened to me lately.
And… how I turn it around… into joy and bliss. With a miraculous new tool that I’m creating, called “Mood & Mind Elevator” – but more about that later. (Psssst, look for a free sample soon, coming to your inbox in two weeks!)
But for now, here’s my story of “Crap Happens.” Here’s what (in normal circumstances) would be enough to melt me into a puddle of mess.
- My 85-year-old mom. I’ve probably mentioned what a difficult relationship I’ve had with her all my life. In the last 3 months, she has been in hospital 3 times for heart issues, stroke symptoms, debilitating anxiety / panic. (She refuses my healing work, even ridicules it, but I still Align her – and the situation – with Wholeness.) But… I’ve been blessed with many huge personal breakthroughs, so that I can finally be Whole in her presence. Sure, it takes mighty morphic maintenance, vigilance, and daily practice, but I can now (mostly) stay Centered and be my true self around her. I never would have predicted that.
- My 92-year-old father-in-law. He had a stroke and my husband Brian has been with him for months, up in Oakland CA. This “end of life” stuff is stressful. Plus, I miss my husband! Thankfully, Brian comes back home occasionally, and we even sometimes do fun stuff to de-stress, like attend the LA Philharmonic. (The best symphony in the USA, Yeah, suck it, NY, Chicago, Boston & Philly.) Anyway, having two elders in distress should really compound the crazy. But… between bouts of bat-sh*t, I can still tap into bliss, beauty, and Brian time!
- My baby boy. Uh, I mean my strapping young lad, a college freshman 3000 miles away in DC. He had the nasty flu in his cold dorm room. I spent hours daily on the phone with him – he actually kept calling me for hand-holding, so you know it was bad! Even with my awesome arsenal of Alignments, homeopathy, herbs, oils, silver, Advil, and healings from my powerful healer buddies, it took a week for him to feel better. I was very worried, and had to work on myself often, to stay Centered. But… I managed to get joyous sh*t done anyway. I finally recorded the Mood & Mind Elevator audios that I’ve been meaning to record for 2 years – in spite of the anxiety that normally would have flattened me.
- Other family members (who probably don’t want me to mention their names, you know who you are!) also had emergency health issues. They didn’t want me to worry so underplayed it and handled it themselves. Of course, my first reaction was still to worry. But… I saw that my worry was a stress on them. In the old world, worry was a warped way to channel love. But… we have a better way now! When worry strikes (and it still does!) I’m now aware that it’s an old pattern that’s not helpful in the least. So I use my tools to get Centered and neutral fast…. To plug directly into the healing power of love itself.
- My business manager: I had to let one go, after much denial on my part, and hire someone new. That stuff super-stresses me out. No one told me that when I became a “professional healer” 13 years ago, I’d have to become a “businessman” too. Who knew that it wouldn’t all be prancing through sacred glades waving my hands in ∞ signs with magical unicorn angels sprinkling rainbows on my path? Nope, I need to be a “team leader.” For years, I resisted and railed against it. And although it still takes up way too much of my time, energy, and focus, now, I’m doing it on my terms. And it’s not derailing me anymore. Plus, I feel great about my team. Yay! So… Suck it, leadership “lean in” BS!
- My home: major repairs due to earth movement (yep, it’s a hillside in California). Annoying neighbors with a crappy rock band (Karma! We did the same thing to our neighbors, in our wild youth. But our band was good, so suck it, karma. And besides, this is what we get for living in Silverlake, the hipster capital of the world. So suck it, Brooklyn, our bands are louder than yours.) Well… after months of contractors clanging and drummers distorting, which normally would have made me start a noise war and aim big speakers out the window blasting Stockhausen at the neighbors (at least in my fantasy)… I’m totally cool! It’s uncanny. I’m shocked at my ability to be Centered and calm. It’s a new me!
- The planet. The geo-political sh*t-storm. Climate change. Mass extinctions. In all this chaos, why on earth would I think I could ever be joyful, creative, inspired? But… it’s the best way to be, to amplify healing and Integration rather than disintegration. And yes, we can do this! We ARE doing it. In the face of all the crap.
So that was a lot of crap, right?
But because I held on to a simple awareness that something else existed besides the crap… that Wholeness also existed… then Wholeness found a hole in the wall of crap, and flowed into me. Awareness of Wholeness healed me. Again and again.
We can heal ourselves, if we stay aware. Aware that we can zoom out to larger perspectives. Aware that within us exists the Center, which always connects us with universal healing and love.
How? By uplifting our mood and mind into full power. By “raising our vibration”. So we no longer amplify negativity. We no longer energize what we don’t want.
This is NOT about “positive thinking”. This is much more powerful and infinite.
This is an expansion and Alignment with the larger field of Wholeness. With the highest expression of the future.
Let’s Create the New Normal!
How to Uplift Mood & Negative Thinking – without “Positive Thinking”: Don’t fall in to your thoughts and low mood. Instead, Align with Wholeness.
Try it. It’s miraculous! It’s simple! And it only takes awareness… and a bit of practice.
As you can see, I’ve gotten a LOT of practice, with all that crap out there just begging for me to be Whole in its presence!
And I’m really amazed. Because for a while, even though I knew better, I let myself get walloped by circumstances. I did not think it was possible for me to bootstrap myself up from my heavy legacy of negativity. In normal conditions, maybe, but not with all the deep crap happening.
For other people, yes, I was witnessing miracles.
But for me? A wounded healer? A former Lymie? Daughter of holocaust survivors with epigenetic suffering running through my veins? With my past trying to suck me back into the muck and crap? No way.
But… it turns out… YES way!
I’m incredibly inspired to share this way with you… below. Because even if you’re not naturally a negative nelly like me… you’re gonna love the mood uplift, to higher emotional states.
Love and Wholeness,
PS – Please comment below! What are your experiences of transcending crap?
This is what I’m talkin’ about!
This is the program that was born out of my inspirations & AHAs that I shared above.
It’s what worked for me. And it’s working for others… folks are loving it! (Click below to read just a few of the dozens of WOWED testimonials)
Instant Healing for your Thoughts & Feelings
You’ll Uplift your Low Moods & Negative Thoughts…
Even when it seems impossible!
Learn more about my most inspiring program yet…
Uplift your Mindset - in Minutes
No need to try hard to"Think Positive."
Instead, quickly shift the Energies of
your negative emotions, moods & thoughts.
Hi, I’m Elma Mayer, Founder of Now Healing. My higher purpose is to amplify your innate instant-healing ability – whether you are an advanced healer, or just starting out. And shhh, just between us: my secret ulterior motive is for you to not only heal yourself and your loved ones, but the entire planet! Tens of thousands of people have used my Now Healing tools to do incredibly effective instant-energy healing, with ease. And you can too. Let's do it now!