Three New Answers to the Relentless Question “What will Heal You?”
Are you on a never-ending quest for healing? Always asking “What will heal me?” “What more can I do?”
Seeking healing can be a beautiful engine of evolution.
But it can also feel obsessive, elusive, impossible, hopeless, fleeting, excruciatingly slow, hugely overwhelming, or mildly-hopeful-yet-mildly-dissatisfied.
Many of us feel like we’re on an uphill quest to heal, endlessly wondering “What will work?” “What am I doing wrong?” “What is truly right for me?”
The Three Answers
1. Be open to receive unexpected Healing.
If you’re always looking for healing in the same place, look in a new place! Change the medium, the message, and the matter, from which you seek healing.
- If you expect healing from outside of you, look within.
- If you seek healing by changing your body processes, seek it from changing your mental processes.
- If you hope to receive healing from a specific person, seek it from a tree. Or a river. Or a mountain. Or a puppy.
- If you seek healing from spirituality, get it from music.
- If you seek healing from receiving body work, or any specific healing modality, get it from a different modality. Or create your own new modality.
- If you try to get healing from nutrients, try getting it from sunlight.
- If you think you need to get healing from relaxation, peace and calm, try getting it from fast-paced exciting new experiences and energized, active inspiration.
- If you seek healing for your inner child, try healing your inner animal. Or your inner crystal.
- If you want healing from the sacred space you’ve set up in your home, try travel to other sacred spaces. Or to really profane ones, like a smoke-filled casino just over the state line in Pahrump, Nevada, or your local shopping mall.
In other words, try something totally new! Something that is the opposite of your habitual healing.
Try believing some form of healing that you don’t believe in.
Try using anything and everything, for its placebo effect.
Why? Because “Healing” is not the only thing that gives you healing! Music, Nature, Relationships, Intimacy, Philosophy, Philanthropy, Meditation, Chanting, Praying, Chocolate, Wine, Stupid Raunchy Comedy…
It’s ALL healing, if you allow it to be!
If Wholeness is what heals…
And if everything is Wholeness…
Then Everything Heals!
2. Stop Assuming You Need Healing.
The question “What will Heal Me?” often has an underlying (false) assumption:
There is something fundamentally wrong with me, and it needs endless healing.
Stop empowering that assumption! Stop giving it weight, influence, mass, energy, momentum, and power.
How? Again, change the message. Instead of “What will Heal the things that are wrong with me?”… re-frame the question into a simple decision or command. Like this:
- “I amplify the life-force that I already have within me… Now!”
- “I Align with the things that are healing, inspiring, energizing, life-giving, loving, beautiful, and Whole… Now!”
- “I hereby position myself to effortlessly get into the flow of it… Now!”
3. Stop Trying!
In fact, just stop Healing altogether.***
Take a 24-hour break from Healing. Spend one full day where you don’t try to do anything at all to improve yourself. Or be anything different that what you already are.
Take a break from any effort, any thought about Healing, whatsoever.
If something hurts, let it hurt, don’t resist it. Don’t try to make it stop. If something upsets you, try to just ignore it. Distract yourself. Focus your attention elsewhere. Do something different.
Don’t even think about trying to Heal.
***See what I’m doing here? It’s a trick!
Because you can’t ever stop Healing, even when you’re not thinking about it.
Your body is always self-repairing and regenerating – and you don’t have to think about it. Your mind and emotions and energy automatically clear themselves, while you sleep.
Life is always healing you! So even if you do absolutely nothing, you’re good!
Give it a try. Do absolutely nothing to heal yourself, for 24 hours.
Then, tomorrow, go back to item #1. Start fresh. Do something new.
What will Happen if you Do This?
You’ll Heal your Healing!
You’ll hit the reset button. You’ll restart your operating system. You’ll take a sabbath. You know all those metaphors – so do it!
Because you’ll come back cleaner, clearer, lighter, and stronger.
Please comment below!
What is your experience with relentlessly seeking healing? Are you open to unexpected healing?
Hi, I’m Elma Mayer, Founder of Now Healing. My higher purpose is to amplify your innate instant-healing ability – whether you are an advanced healer, or just starting out. And shhh, just between us: my secret ulterior motive is for you to not only heal yourself and your loved ones, but the entire planet! Tens of thousands of people have used my Now Healing tools to do incredibly effective instant-energy healing, with ease. And you can too. Let's do it now!
RIGHT on —-my answer to my question —-
Really beautiful, Elma. Thank you so much!
Thanks for the detailed description of the message I was receiving from guidance. I got the impression that if I am seeking healing, then there must be something wrong with me…yet, at the same time I have divine energy inside. If I can focus on that divinity rather than trying to resolve my issues directly, I can expand it to let it heal me naturally…if in fact there is anything wrong. More likely it’s some conditioned lie from my childhood that there was something wrong with me, eh?
Thank you for this . I asked inwardly for guidance on healing and then your email arrived !!.
After reading it and doing it I had a powerful dream and old energy was released.
I am not doing anything for 24 hours, I was always searching for the next healing solution.
I’ve been trying to get healing from every where & it hasent worked so this makes so much sense. Thank you xx
Maureen, sounds lovely! Just make sure to check with your doctor before stopping or changing any medications!
PS – oops, I mis-read your “meditations” as “medications” – I Disentangle from that… Now! Haha! But even though this doesn’t apply to you, Maureen, I’m leaving this info, in case anyone else thinks they should stop medications or medical treatment – always work with your doctor.
Thanks Elma.thanks I will take a break from all the healings,meditations etc I could be doing and just be in the beautifull place I am in at cradle mountain tasmania doing not much
Cool. LOVED how you refrained all that stuff I do 💥💥💥